END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES & PRODUCTS OF GRAPOUT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Grapout.com for the applicable Software Products of Grapout.com. Do not copy, install, or use the Software Products provided under this license agreement ("Agreement"), until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions.
Any reproduction or redistribution of Services or Products or any of its components not in accordance with the End-User License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Definitions: Services & Products shall mean and include Grapout.com.
Grapout.com shall mean all of the contents of the files (provided either by electronic download, on physical media or any other method of distribution), disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided) which may be found at www.Grapout.com.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of Grapout.com or any of its components are as follows:
- 1. Use Grapout.com on a network, provided that you have a licensed copy of Grapout.com for each computer that can access Grapout.com over that network for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically upto 1 year). A license for Grapout.com may be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
- 2. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to Grapout.com for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically upto 1 year).
You may not:
- 1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of Grapout.com except as provided for in this License.
- 2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from Grapout.com.
- 3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on Grapout.com (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law not withstanding this limitation).
- 4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign Grapout.com or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
- 5. Separate Grapout.com component parts for use on more than one computer.
- 6. Distribute the license key in any way.
- 7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of Grapout.com.
Grapout.com. expressly disclaims any warranty for Grapout.com.
Grapout.com AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION is PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF Grapout.com REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Grapout.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE Grapout.com.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright @2021 Grapout.com, All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Need More Info or Demo?Speak with our Team